Senior Product analyst (JB-2238)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Analyst with a passion for turning data into digestible stories that stakeholders of all levels can understand and utilize. The insights you find will impact every piece of our funnel which will then drive strategic business decisions. We need someone who is curious and proactive about finding impactful insights.
Discover and effectively communicate unique, actionable insights to business partners and senior leadership that address the most important business questions we are facing
Extract data from internal systems, identify the correct metrics needed, create reports and analyze them to understand key trends.
Partner with product leaders and product marketing to improve understanding of user behavior and develop creative strategies to drive feature adoption and product engagement.
Create systems and tools to empower the team to find answers themselves.
- 4 years working in a data analytics role with expert SQL skills
- Proven track record collaborating with teams to leverage data-driven insights to improve performance.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools - Looker, Tableau, etc.
- You have a bias towards action; you don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do and are comfortable working with ambiguity.
- You don’t stop once you pull the data; you love turning numbers into actionable insights.
- You’re a strong communicator and have an art for communicating complex findings in a simple way.
- Your thinking is structured and you have excellent intuition for numbers and data.
- You are innately curious and want to find deeper meanings.
- And most importantly, you believe in our mission and know how you will contribute to our success.