for a high-tech company we are looking for a talented and experienced BI Lead! (JB-2279)
• Be the professional owner and the main internal and external focal point for the company’s BI system (Tableau)
• Build and maintain reports and dashboards for various departments.
• Collaborate with stakeholders from different departments to capture analytical requirements.
• Develop data processes and build data infrastructure.
• Mentor other group members in BI and Infrastructure projects.
• Transform abstract questions into quantifiable metrics.
• Analyze large datasets and provide useful actionable recommendations.
- At least 4 years of experience as a BI Developer/Senior Data Analyst
- Proven experience with Tableau - must
- Proven experience and high-level skills in writing complex SQL queries
- Ability to understand and transform data into insights
- Experience with Github and Airflow - big Advantage
- Experience in Python - advantage
- Experience working in an AWS environment - advantage
- A penchant for both teaching and learning, self-motivation and independence , as well as the ability to multitask and work with various stakeholders simultaneously
- Academic degree in software \ engineering \ information systems \ quantitative discipline or relative fields