Data Scientist ( JB-2259)
We are looking for a top-notch Data Scientist to lead the design and implementation of the machine learning models and pipelines experimentation and personalization platforms, using cutting-edge technology and tools.
End-to-end ownership, from design to deployment, on models and components of our experimental and personalization systems.
Develop models that help us understand and describe our customers – e.g. learning how to extract deep interests and tendencies from event streams.
Develop production code for both batch and real-time models in collaboration with our data and service engineering teams.
- BSc / MSc in a quantitative field (math, statistics, computer science. etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in a role developing predictive or explanatory models or experimentation processes with real-world data
- Deep statistical & mathematical knowledge (regression, linear algebra, properties of distributions, etc.) and the ability to understand, utilize and innovate on state-of-the art machine learning algorithms and statistical modeling
- Strong background in Python with experience in Data & ML packages and OOP
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Developing production systems - an advantage
- Experience with AWS ecosystems - an advantage