DATA ENGINEER (JB-2311)
As a machine learning engineer in a leading bank you will:
• Be responsible for designing and supporting a complex infrastructure of models running in production.
• Collaborate with data scientists, data product managers and other stakeholders to design, develop and deploy ML model pipelines for batch and RT architectures.
• Develop and maintain monitoring and logging frameworks to ensure reliability of models in production.
• You will assist and lead development and implementation of unique tools and applications designed to ensure the quality as well as promote efficiency and standards for the Lab's products and services.
• Provide guidance and support to junior team members as they grow and develop into superstar MLEs.
• Ensure production code quality and best practices.
- Understanding of machine learning: Lifecycle, Algorithms, Monitoring, Frameworks, Real time applications
- A vast understanding of Python
- Solid experience with SQL and NO-SQL databases
- Experience in Mongo DB
- Experience of working in Cloud based platforms
- A solid understanding of code design concepts
- English - high writing level