Data Engineer? A great opportunity to enter the field of data science, working in a big data & AI team (JB-1804ׂ)
A great opportunity to enter the field of data science, working in a big data & AI team
Join a team responsible for developing advanced analytics and data insights, developing MACHINE LEARNING and NLP models, developing BIG DATA processes in the HADHOOP environment over SPARK and KAFKA that includes working with a data structure such as JSON and Parquet, a graphical database, and more.
The role consists of:
- Working closely with DATA SCIENTIST in a panel development team for ML models
In the fields of medicine.
- Development and improvement of ETL processes.
- Data modeling and application design in the areas of BIG DATA
- Development of real-time data processes.
- Performing a basic analysis on data.
- Academic education in the field - software engineering / computer science or relevant military experience - required
- Work experience of two years or more in Python and SQL development - required
- Work experience of one year or more with Kafka, Spark, Hive, HDFS - required
- Experience in non-relational databases such as Neo4J, Elastic
- Experience in developing and designing ETL processes.